Gainesville Unit Event
EXPLORING HEALING PATHS
Complementary and Integrative Modalities
A workshop sponsored by the Gainesville Unit of the National
Association of Social Workers and the
Florida School of Massage
Saturday, October 13, 2007
7:30am (Sign-in & breakfast) to 5:00pm
Unitarian Universalist Fellowship Hall
4225 NW 34th St
Gainesville, FL 32605
here to view/print a registration brochure.
to Tibetan Buddhist Meditation & Mind Training" has
been moved from 11:00am to 3:00pm. "Aromatherapy"
has been moved from 3:00pm to 11:00am.**
Engagement and Surrender: How Intellect and Grace Guide Alternative,
Complementary, and Integrative Therapy Selection: Allen Neims,
WORKSHOPS OFFERED, Please choose one from each time slot
1. Yoga: Ann Gill, LCSW, LMT, O.T.
2. Into to Homeopathy: Miranda Castro, FS Hom, RS, Hom.
3. Massage with Matured Burns Nancy Smith, LMT.
1. Introduction to Zero Balancing: Carla Van Arnam, LMT, CZB.
2. Aromatherapy: Christine Poliny, LMT.
3. EMDR-Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing: Charlotte
1. Therapeutic Breathwork: Monica Grey, LCSW, LMT.
2. Acupuncture-Five Element Theory: Charles & Suzanne
3. Using Herbs & Alternative Medicine With Mental Health
Patients: David Feller, M.D.
1. Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy In a Medical Setting: Christine Clark,
2. Ortho-Bionomy, an Introduction: Mary Santello, LMT.
3. Introduction to Tibetan Buddhist Meditation & Mind Training:
David Bole, A.P.
Movement/Dance Therapy: Alena Aissing *
(* closing performance, a non-ceu presentation).
6.0 Continuing Education credits for Social Workers, Licensed
Mental Health Counselors, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists,
BAP # 321, (expires 3/09) and Licensed Massage Therapists.
Fee: $89.00 if registered by October 1, 2007; $110.00
after October 1st. Fee includes continental breakfast,
vegetarian lunch, and an ice cream break.
Register through Florida Chapter of NASW, 1931 Dellwood Drive,
Tallahassee, FL. 32303. (850) 224-2400
Questions? Greg McGann, LCSW, (352) 380-0303